“Heaven Sent You To Me” is a beautiful embodiment of pleasure through food – tasty treats to be exact. This archival giclée print is from the immensely popular 6 x 5 foot original acrylic painting. The painting has long since sold but still remains my most asked about piece to date for collectors and visitors alike.
Scaled to a domineering yet manageable size, the floating donut hovers down from space encompassing your body with sweet, sweet endorphins. Honestly, who wouldn’t want a giant donut hanging in their home?
– Limited number of 250 giclée prints signed and numbered.
– A delicious digital print on 24″x36″ cotton rag paper.
– Practically priced for the holidays at $500 plus tax and shipping if needed.
– Free and easy pick up at the Bucktown studio by appointment.
– Domestic shipping in a mailing tube for $15.